Please enter credit card details below and click submit:
What checks will we perform on your number?
- Luhn algorithm check
- Major Industry Identifier
- Issuer identification number
- CVV code check
- Address Verification System (AVS) check
- Personal Account Number and Checksum
- Issuing Bank
How many digits in a Credit Card Number?
- Visa and Visa Electron: 13 or 16
- Mastercard: 16
- Discover: 16
- American Express: 15
- Diner's Club: 14 (including enRoute, International, Blanche)
- Maestro: 12 to 19 (multi-national Debit Card)
- Laser: 16 to 19 (Ireland Debit Card)
- Switch: 16, 18 or 19 (United Kingdom Debit Card)
- Solo: 16, 18 or 19 (United Kingdom Debit Card)
- JCB: 15 or 16 (Japan Credit Bureau)
Tips for Card and PIN Safety
- Sign your card as soon as you receive it.
- Safeguard your card as though it was cash.
- Memorize your PIN. Never write it down.
- Make sure you receive your card back from the salesclerk or waiter when you use it.
- Shred receipts that contain the full account number if you do not need to keep them.
- Review your account statements as soon as you receive them to make sure all the transactions are yours.
- Make a list of your credit card numbers and customer service phone numbers and store it in a locked place. This will make it easier for you to call to cancel the cards if your purse or wallet is lost or stolen.